Mr. Jin Ha Kim is an associate in the Capital MarketsᆞPE Group. He advises on private placement funds (PEF, HF), financial regulation, acquisition financing, M&As of financial companies and capital markets.
Mr. Kim served as a Judge Advocate with the Republic of Korea Navy prior to joining Jipyong.
Mr. Kim holds an LL.B. from Korea University and a J.D. from Korea University School of Law.
He is a member of the Korean Bar.
- 2015 Korea University School of Law (J.D.)
- 2011 Korea University (LL.B.)
- 2018-Present Associate, JIPYONG LLC
- 2015-2018 Judge Advocate Officer, Korean Navy
- 2014 Intern, Allen & Gledhill LLP (Singapore)
Speaking Engagements and Publications Close
- 2021Shareholder Activism and Stewardship Code (Co-author), Pakyoungsa
- 2015Admitted in Korea
Korean / English