Mr. Seung Hyeon Lee is a Partner in the Finance Group.
Mr. Lee is highly sought after by domestic and foreign clients for their most complex and challenging cross-border transactions. He specializes in privately invested SOC projects, project financing, debt restructuring, and real estate developments both within and outside of Korea. He is recognized as one of the most prominent experts in corporate reorganizations and non-performing loans.
Mr. Lee holds a B.S. in Urban Engineering from Seoul National University.
He is a member of the Korean Bar.
- 1996 Seoul National University (B.S. in Urban Engineering)
- 2005-Present Partner, JIPYONG LLC
- 2018-2021 Non-standing director, Korean Bar Association
- 2010 Special investigator for a case involving a constructor’s continued bribery including sexual favors to 57 prosecutors
- 2001 Associate, Lee & Ko
- 2001 Judicial Research and Training Institute, Supreme Court of Korea
Honors and Recognitions Close
- 2017, 2019, 2021-2022Leading Lawyer in Securities and Finance Practice, Legal Times
Bar Admissions & Qualifications Close
Korean / English