Ms. Han Sa Song is a partner in the Litigation Group at Jipyong. She mainly advises and represents clients in disputes related to real estate and construction, especially those involving financing.
Ms. Song has vast experience in almost every kind of disputes related to PF in real estate/construction and continues to build a solid expertise on real estate trust-related issues based on her extensive experience and research on the subject.
Through her involvement in various complex disputes related to PEF investment in real estate PF since 2008, Ms. Song has developed profound insight in the practice and issues related to PEF investment in real estate PF. Recently, she has been focusing on disputes involving the growing field of real estate trust.
Ms. Song is also highly knowledgeable in disputes involving specialized technologies, such as lawsuits involving complex construction fees, bid consortium disputes involving large projects, and disputes related to infrastructure or environmental facilities.
Ms. Song has also built her expertise in the field of fair trade where she handled a case involving KFTC surcharge over KRW 100 billion imposed on a foreign company for abuse of its monopoly position, and also successfully handled a number of lawsuits involving collusion.
In addition, Ms. Song has provided consultation on state-funded R&D projects and related disputes for more than 10 years, and has successfully handled numerous civil disputes arising from domestic/foreign corporate transactions.
Ms. Song is a member of the Korean Bar. She has an LL.M from University of Southern California and a B.Soc.Sc in economics from Seoul National University.
- 2023Seoul National University (Ph.D. Candidate, coursework completion)
- 2019Finance Law and Practice Program (FLPP), Seoul National University School of Law
- 2013University of southern California (LL.M.)
- 2000Seoul National University (B.A. in Economics)
- 2004-PresentJIPYONG LLC (Partner)
- 2023-PresentMember, Sanctions Evaluation Team, Institute for Information & Communication Technology Planning & Evaluation (IITP)
- 2017-2023Administrative Member, Administrative Appeals Commission, Office of the President
- 2004Judicial Research and Training Institute, Supreme Court of Korea
Speaking Engagements and Publications Close
- 2016. 3.Real Estate Development Law (Co-author), Parkyoungsa
Bar Admissions & Qualifications Close
Korean / English