Jipyong’s Corporate Group and the Financial Group cooperate closely and regularly achieve top results in general commercial and civil disputes involving companies and financial institutions.
Having accumulated extensive know-how through numerous litigation experiences, Jipyong’s attorneys strive to resolve commercial and civil disputes in the most reasonable manner, and provide systematic and reliable legal advice through collaboration with lawyers from government agencies.
Key Practice Areas Close
- General advice on civil cases
- General advice on commercial cases
- Real estate disputes
- Commercial disputes between companies
- Trade disputes
- In a case regarding 'Requirements for recognizing tenant’s liability for damages to the property of lessor other than property leased’, we got ruling from the Supreme Court consisting of all justice which reverts the existing ruling made by the Supreme Court that the tenant should reimburse the lessor for damages of parts other than the parts leased unless the tenant fulfills its duty of care
- We made the case on validity of account sale of commercial building be quashed and remanded to lower court
- Represented Seoul City Gas and won the case related to the allocation of gas facility expenses
- Participated in general lawsuits involving financial institutions, including Shinhan Bank, IBK, SC Bank, Citibank Korea, Korea Exim Bank, HSBC, etc., regarding a wide range of issues, including cancellation of deceptive act, employer’s liability, etc.
- Participated in numerous lawsuits for injunctions regarding de-listing and lawsuits on the merits