Ms. Bo Seul Kim is an associate in the Finance Group. She has extensive experience in real asset and development project investments using REITs, REFs, and PFVs, advising international real estate investors on all aspects related to the foregoing investment structures.
Ms. Kim holds an LL.B. from Korea University and a J.D. from Korea University School of Law.
She is a member of the Korean Bar.
- 2016Korea University School of Law (J.D.)
- 2012Korea University (LL.B.)
- 2020-Present Associate, JIPYONG LLC
- 2017-2020 Associate, Nexus Law Group
Notable Achievements Close
- Advised KTB Asset Management on purchase of Ilsong Bldg. (Currently Samsung-dong WeWork Bldg.)
- Advised Hana Alternative Asset Management on the investment of an indirect investment vehicle in a residential building located at Tokyo, Japan
- Advised KB Asset Management on refinancing loan of Seoul Twin City Bldg.
- Advised Daehan Real Estate Trust on purchase of the Ulsan Dong-gu branch of Homeplus
- Advised KAIT on a project of rental housing for young adults near the Gwangheungchang station
- Advised KB Asset Management on purchase of KDB Life Insurance Tower
- Advised Industrial Bank of Korea on PF loan for the Gasan-dong development project
- Advised NH Investment & Securities on PF loan for a development project for A-1BL at Hanam Hyunan District 2
- Advised CBRE Global Investors on purchase of Logisvalley SeoIcheon Logistics Center
- Advised Mastern Investment Management on purchase of Apro Square Bldg. at Seocho-dong
- Advised CBRE Global Investors on purchase of Logisvalley Ansan Logistics Center in the Sihwa MTV complex
- Advised Kalon Investment on purchase of a warehouse at Namyangju-Si
- Advised Pavilion Asset Management on purchase of Seoul Jaeil Hospital
- Advised Mplus Asset Management on purchase of a warehouse at Ansung-Si
- Advised Kalon Investment on purchase of Gangchon Owners Golf Club
- Advised KB Asset Management on the establishment of numerous blind funds
- Advised other financial institutions on real estate PF and sale and purchase of numerous real estate properties
Bar Admissions & Qualifications Close
Korean / English