Public Affairs generally refer to activities that corporations or organizations carry out against the National Assembly, administration, etc. in making legislative and executive decision which may affect them.
The external management environments are becoming more complex and the impact of government policies and legislation on business activities is growing, emphasizing the importance of works handling public affairs. However, companies are not effectively coping with the changed policy environment, and are facing difficulties in its response due to the implementation of the ‘Anti-Graft Act.’
In response to this situation, Jipyong has formed a Public Affairs Team with experts familiar with the executive and parliamentary affairs. Jipyong’s Public Affairs Team consists of experts with extensive experience in administration, National Assembly, and prosecution, and the experts are also familiar with ICT, media, and pharmaceutical biotechnology as well as finance and economy.
Jipyong has formed a Public Affairs Team of such experts will actively respond to corporate demands for government regulation and legislation and provide satisfactory solutions to the policy and legislative risks faced by the companies.
Key Practice Areas Close
- Legislative Support
- Consultation on parliamentary audit, inspection and hearings, and National Assembly petitions
- Monitoring and responding to enactment/ amendment of laws regulations
- Board of Audit and Inspection
- Issue management following critical situations
- Advised on strategy establishment according to changes in management conditions
- Advised on enactment/revision of laws and subordinate laws
- Advised on parliamentary audit, inspection and hearings
- Advised on diverse policies of administration
- Advised on the audit by the Board of Audit and Inspection
- Advised on corporate issue management