- TEL +82-2-6200-1668
- FAX +82-2-6200-0811
- E-MAIL firstname.lastname@example.org
After trainings at the Judicial Research and Training Institute in 2007 and service as a military judicial officer in the Army, Mr. Jai Sang Han served as a judge since 2010. He joined Jipyong in March 2020, after retiring from judge at Seoul Central District Court.
He handled a variety of cases including civil and criminal cases, petitions, and bankruptcy and preservation procedures as a judge of Seoul Central District Court, Uijeongbu District Court, Daejeon District Court, and the Chungju Branch of the Chungju District Court.
In particular, he ruled on many cases including construction and labor cases, several petitions and civil appeals, and criminal cases regarding environment, healthcare, food, and drug, etc.
He also has excellent expertise in administrative law. He earned a master’s degree in administrative law (environmental law) and is currently in the doctoral course at the Seoul National University School of Law.
With his extended experience and knowledge, he is providing quality and professional legal services in the areas of administrative, environment, civil, criminal law, as well as bankruptcy and preservation procedures.
- 2011-PresentSeoul National University (Ph.D.)
- 2010Seoul National University (LL.M.)
- 2004Seoul National University (LL.B.)
- 2020-PresentPartner, JIPYONG LLC
- 2018-2020Judge, Seoul Central District Court
- 2015-2018Judge, Uijeongbu District Court
- 2014-2015Judge, Cheongju District Court, Chungju Branch
- 2010-2014Judge, Daejeon District Court
- 2007-2010Judge Advocate Officer, Korean Army
- 2007Judicial Research and Training Institute, Supreme Court of Korea
Speaking Engagements and Publications Close
- 2022The Environmental Story of JIPYONG (co-author), Pakyoungsa
- 2014The Brief Study about the Case of National Mansion House in Japan(about the Profit of Landscape), Civil Practical Research Association of Cheongju District Court Chungju Branch
- 2011The Death of Embryo and the Charge of Professional Negligence Resulting in Injury to a Pregnant Woman(about the case of Minamata Disease in Japan), Criminal Practical Research Association of Daejeon District Court
- 2010Strengthening the Function of Environmental Dispute Coordination System(concerning the method using the Environmental Dispute Coordination System in resolving disputes around national policy projects), Master’s Thesis of Seoul National University
Bar Admissions & Qualifications Close
Korean / English / Japanese