Ms. Yeji Kim is a Senior Foreign Attorney in the Finance Group. She specializes in acquisition financing, project financing, real estate financing, renewable energy and private equity.
Ms. Kim holds an LL.B. and a B.Com (International Business) from the University of Auckland.
She is a member of the New Zealand, New South Wales (Australia) and New York Bars.
- 2013 College of Law, New Zealand, Professional Legal Studies Course
- 2008-2013 University of Auckland, New Zealand, LL.B./B.Com. (International Business)
- 2018-Present Senior Foreign Attorney, JIPYONG LLC
- 2016-2018 Associate, Jehyun Attorneys at Law
- Investing in Korea: Issues to Note in Opening Bank Accounts (Feb. 7, 2022)
- Sunset Period on PFV Tax Benefits Set to Expire (Oct. 5, 2021)
- Implications to PEFs of Supreme Court Ruling on “Good Faith” Cooperation in
Shareholder Exit Processes (Jul. 19, 2021)
- ESG Investing: How Private Equity Fund Investments Are Affected (May 17, 2021)
- Lesson Learned – How to (un)live with securities-related financial crimes (Apr. 5, 2021)
- Korean Privately Placed Funds: Way Forward (Feb. 1, 2021)
- 2015Admitted in New York
- 2013Admitted in New South Wales
- 2013Enrolled Barrister and Solicitor of New Zealand
Korean / English