Mr. Seung Ki Shin completed the Juridical Research and Training Institute in 1998 and started his career as a prosecutor. After 9 successful years as a prosecutor, Seung Ki Shin started his new career as a lawyer by joining Jipyong’s Busan Branch in June 2012.
Mr. Shin’s ample experience as a prosecutor in Seoul, Daegu, Changwon and Busan allows him to provide professional legal services in Civil and Criminal Litigations, Family Law, Administrative Law, Bankruptcy and Tax, as well as legal consultations for corporations and local governments in Busan and the Gyeongsangnam-do region.
- 1991Korea University (LL.B.)
- 2012-PresentPartner, JIPYONG LLC
- 2019-PresentMember, Busan District Fair Trade Conference
- 2018-PresentMember, Archive Assessment Council of Busan District
- 2017-PresentAuditor, Busan International Short Film Festival Organizing Committee
- 2014-PresentLegal Advisor, Hy-Lok Corporation
- 2012-PresentLegal Advisor, Kuk-Dong Glasstech Co., Ltd.
- 2010-2012 Partner, Guang Gae To Law Office
- 2007-2010 Attorney at Law, Seung Ki Shin Office
- 2005-2007 Prosecutor, Busan District Prosecutors Office Special Investigation Department
- 2003-2005 Prosecutor, Southern Branch of Seoul Western District Prosecutors’ Office
- 2001-2003 Prosecutor, Busan District Prosecutors’ Office Eastern Division
- 2000-2001 Prosecutor, Changwon District Prosecutors’ Office Geochang Division
- 1998-2000Prosecutor, Daegu District Prosecutors’ Office
- 1998Judicial Research and Training Institute, Supreme Court of Korea
Honors and Recognitions Close
- 2004Commendation from the Minister of Justice
Speaking Engagements and Publications Close
Bar Admissions & Qualifications Close
- 2009Certified Patent Attorney (Korea)
- 2009Certified Tax Accountant (Korea)