- TEL +82-2-6200-1953
- FAX +82-2-6200-0811
- E-MAIL email@example.com
For the past 26 years, Hyon Min Choi served in the public sector, including the National Tax Service and the Tax Bureau of the Ministry of Economy and Finance.
Since he started his public service career at the NTS Busan Regional Tax Office in 1991, he spent most of his career focusing on national tax, obtaining a breadth of experience and a depth of knowledge in national tax. He was in charge of important duties at the National Tax Service, including his service as Director of the Legal Affairs Bureau of National Tax Service; Director General of the Investigation 2 bureau of NTS Daegu Regional Tax Office; Director General of the Investigation 3 bureau of NTS Seoul Regional Tax Office; Director General of the Asset Taxation Bureau of National Tax Service; Director General of the Corporate Tax Bureau of National Tax Service; and Commissioner of the NTS Busan Regional Tax Office, etc.
When he served as Director of the Legal Affairs Bureau, he operated an insufficient taxation prevention system including the taxation criteria and taxation dispute consultation policies as well as an insufficient taxation cause analysis system, which was designed to prevent arbitrary interpretation and application of tax law and to secure the validity of taxation and avoid an unfair infringement on the rights of taxpayers.
- 1984Graduate School of Public Administration, Seoul National University
- 1982Seoul National University (B.S. in Management)
- 2020-PresentSenior Advisor, JIPYONG LLC
- 2020-PresentOutside Director, Hansum Corporation
- 2020-PresentOutside Director, Lotte Chemical Corporation
- 2017-2020Representative Director, Eone Tax Service Corp./Dasol Leaders Tax Service Corp.
- 2016Commissioner, NTS Busan Regional Tax Office
- 2015Director General, Corporate Tax Bureau of National Tax Service
- 2014Director General, Asset Taxation Bureau of National Tax Service
- 2013Director General, Investigation 3 Bureau, NTS Seoul Regional Tax Office
- 2012National Security Program, Korea National Defense University
- 2011Director General, Investigation 2 Bureau, NTS Daegu Regional Tax Office
- 2010Director (Deputy Director General), Comprehensive Real Estate Tax Bureau, National Tax Office
- 1989Passed the 33th Public Administration Examination
Bar Admissions & Qualifications Close
- 2014Certified Tax Accountant (Korea)
Korean / English