Mr. Jae Hun Yun is an associate in the firm’s M&A Group. Mr. Yun main focus is on M&A transactions, outbound investments, foreign investment into Korea, and dissolution and liquidation of companies.
Mr. Yun also actively serves as a member of the Firm’s Japan Teams, and advises many Japanese companies on their investments into Korea.
- 2017 Yonsei University Law School (J.D.)
- 2012 Korea University (LL.B.)
- 2017-Present Associate, JIPYONG LLC
- 2019-Present Member, Insolvency Law Institute of Korea
- 2017-Present Member, Korean Lawyer’s Association in Japan
- 2017 Trainee, City-Yuwa Partners, Japan
- 2015 Yonsei Law Review, Vice Editor-in-Chief
Notable Achievements Close
- Investment Company on Acquisition of Solar Facility in Japan
- Security Company on Acquisition of Trust Bond in Japan
- Company “K” on Establish of FDI Company in Korea
- Company “U”(China) on Investment of VAN Company in Korea
Speaking Engagements and Publications Close
- 2017. 6.A Study on Personal Information Protection Act Amendment : From the perspective of Business Practice, Kangwon Law Review Vol. 51, Kangwon Natl. Univ.
- 2015A Review of visiting program to Japan, Yonsei Global Business Law Review
- 2017Admitted in Korea
Korean / English / Japanese