Jipyong has established its position as the leading Korean law firms undisputable in international practice by providing legal services on overseas investment, M&A, project finance, real estate development in strategic territories such as China, and South East Asian countries including Vietnam, Indonesia, Myanmar, Cambodia, Laos, Thailand, the Philippines, Singapore, Malaysia, Russia, Central Asia as well as Middle East, Japan, Central America, Australia, Europe, and the U.S.
Instead of depending on local law firms according to the circumstances without the expertise of region concerned, Jipyong provides legal services through our lawyers with regional expertise in the respective countries and overseas branches. In addition, eight overseas branches of Jipyong provide close services that clients need in the local areas, and we continue to establish overseas branches and joint law firms for more broader and systematic services.
Unlike other law firms providing local advice without expertise in M&A and financial transactions, Jipyong provides legal advices with the attorneys who have abundant experience and expertise in each field such as M&A, Project Finance, real estate development, SOC, resource development, capital market through our overseas branches with this unrivaled expertise.
Korean financial institutions and leading companies are engaging business activities globally, not just in one or two countries, requiring comprehensive legal advice to cover multiple regions at the same time. In order to meet the demands of the clients, Jipyong has provided one-stop services by employing integrated and time-honored regional expertise gained all over the world, including China, Japan, Southeast Asia, Russia, the United States, Europe, Latin America, India, the Middle East, and Africa.
Key Practice Areas Close
- International taxation and overseas investment consulting
- Incorporation in foreign jurisdiction and joint venture
- Mergers and acquisitions of foreign companies and equity investment
- Overseas Project finance
- Overseas Real estate development projects and investment
- Overseas SOC
- Overseas Natural resource development
- International capital markets
- International contracts review
- International litigation, arbitration and other dispute resolutions
- International trade issues including trade disputes and anti-dumping
- International patent filing and intellectual property rights related consulting
- Various global businesses (research & study, publication, education, etc.)